NNN Advisors Lists High Yield Value-add Shopping Center in Chicago – $4,243,000 | 9.5% Cap Rate
We are pleased to present Ford City East, located at 7600 S. Pulaski Road in Chicago, for your acquisition review. This 41,525 square foot retail center is in the heart of the Ford City submarket in the West Lawn neighborhood of Chicago with a solid tenant mix and some vacancy allowing a new investor to add value by improving the rent roll. The tenants are on a mix of gross and NNN leases, all at or below market rent. Priced at $4,243,000, a 9.5% Cap Rate and $102 per square foot, a new investor can earn a high rate of return and add value by filling the small suite vacancy and repositioning the vacant outlot.
• Population within 5 miles exceeds 698,000
• Signalized intersection with 49,000+ Vehicles per day on S. Pulaski Road
• All tenants open for business and paying rent
• Charter Fitness on a recently extended long-term lease – December 2030 Expiration
• Most leases have rental increases throughout the base term
• Large monument sign with digital reader board
• Newer Roof section and HVAC Units
• Directly across from Richard Daley College – 10,000+ Students
• Upside in leasing vacant small suite and repositioning the outlot building
• Priced at 9.5% Cap Rate and $102 per square foot
Call Adam for details: 312-698-9800.