Single Tenant Net Leased Investing
Not all Single Tenant Net Leased properties were created equal. We help you navigate the nuances of each opportunity. We help clarify and differentiate the pros and cons of each offering.
– Absolute Net vs. Triple Net vs. Double Net leases
– Tenant Credit Ratings, default probabilities and an appropriate cap rate premium or discount for credit strength
– Zero management responsibility vs. low management responsibility
– Build-to-suits vs. re-purposed assets
– New construction long-term leases vs. shorter term higher yielding leases
– Primary vs. secondary vs. tertiary market locations
– Ground leases
– Leasehold interests
– Net Leased properties with accelerated depreciation
– Go dark probabilities
– Probable replacement rents
– Financing strategies
– Exit strategies
Contact Us to discuss investment alternatives and to see net leased opportunities that meet your specific objectives.